Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Last Blast (of Chicago pix)!

The "Gold Dome" in OKC. It now houses a variety of businesses including the Prohibition Room, which serves some mean old school drinks and features a real nice wooden bar.




National Museum of Mexican Art in Pilsen (a lower west side Chicago neighborhood), IL. This is a detail from the painting below.








My precious cat. I just want to punch her in the face cause she's so CUTE!!!


Gas Wolf!


Gas Wolf close up!



Photo of the ephemera that collected on my bedroom door. Probably the last bedroom door I will ever have that will be plastered with my random paper trails.


Chicago History Museum. As one of my friends said when I told her that I had went here: "why would you want to do that?". Well, it was pretty nice. I enjoyed myself and it was free... and I learned some things... etc etc.