Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm going up again. Goin' up to go down again

The Hideout. Great, out of the way place. Lots of history.
Photo found on
Robert Loerzel's flickr account. Sarah, thanks for meeting me there and getting the tickets and having mediocre mexican food after and driving me home. That was real nice and I had a great time talking to you!


Magnolia Electric Co. @ The Hideout. Photo found on Robert Loerzel's flickr account.




Sally Timms (Mekons, Wee Hairy Beasties, and collaboration with Kathy Acker RIP (my favorite writer hands down!). Photo found on Robert Loerzel's flickr account.


Another etsy wallet. They are selling pretty good and it makes me happy that they are really popular. I try to make the all unique and keep them extremely affordable.


This is a blank art sketch journal that I painted on the cover. It's real nice.
People seem to like owls and anthropomorphizing seems to be a big hit!
Check it out. It's cheap and would make a great gift.




Well I knew that I shouldn't go to a thrift store since I have no dollars but... finding this shirt with a 90 cent tag on it made me giddy... almost as good as "I Lava Your Ash". Almost!


Walking to The Hideout. West on Elston I believe. Nice night. Good cool easy summer sunset over the water. It was a nice break from the predominant industrial theme.


Feeling calm on a bridge over some water.